story : StockMarketNEWS Daily Updates Analysts said levels around the 11,650 mark for Nifty may provide support to the index
Latest #StockMarketNEWS by #MunafaSutra Daily Updates
Analysts said levels around the 11,650 mark for Nifty may provide support to the index while any nifty50 recovery beyond the 11,830 level may attract further support.
Watch: Tata Motors, Bharti Airtel, Coforge, NTPC, Torrent Pharma
Interest waiver: Outstanding as of Feb 29 to be reference for ex gratia relief
Last friday, the government had announced the scheme for grant of ex gratia payment of difference between compound interest and simple interest for six
months to borrowers in specified loan accounts. the lending institutions have been asked to complete the process.
87% households have access to grid-connected power; some still don't use electricity: Survey
A majority of households (87 per cent) in india have access to grid-connect electricity, while the remaining 13 per cent are either using non-grid sources
for power or "do not use any electricity at all", according to a survey.
SBI partners with edX to offer massive open online courses
Sbi has entered into the strategic partnership with edx with the aim to develop skill sets of career-oriented individuals in today's competitive world.
India’s largest power producer NTPC ties up with Japan Bank for Rs 3,500 crore loan
The loan proceeds will be utilised by ntpc ltd for funding its capex for flue gas desulphurisation (fgd) and renewable energy projects.
China bought nearly 30% of Indian steel exports in April-Sept: Data
China bought 1.9 million tonnes, cornering 29% of india's finished steel exports, which hit their highest in at least six years at 6.5 million tonnes,
the provisional data analysed by reuters showed.
Kolkata overtakes Hyderabad to become the most affordable residential real estate market: Report
The report shows that from 2011 to 2020, home purchase affordability improved across key indian cities which were part of the index.
Samsung pips Xiaomi to become India's top smartphone brand after 2 years: Report
Korean handset maker samsung pipped china’s xiaomi to become the leading smartphone company after two years with 32% year-on-year growth in the july-september quarter of 2020.
National policies on e-commerce, retail trade, logistics, industry in final stage of drafting: Som Parkash
The government has set up a national traders’ welfare board aimed at welfare of traders and their employees, simplification of the acts and rules applicable to traders, reduction of compliance burden and improvement in access to funds for traders. parkas
For more Intraday tips check:
Upto 90% accurate!
For more stock market NEWS:
Updated daily from many sources!
And for shares near support, visit:
Low risk, High returns!